Electric Imp at Embedded World 2018: See Real IoT Solutions, Real Customers, Real Ecosystem
At Electric Imp, we know that building and delivering real world IoT solutions can be challenging. That is why we provide a unique and fully integrated edge-to-cloud platform, device and cloud programmability with OTA software deployment, production-grade tools and managed services that make building proofs of concept and scaling to commercial-grade solutions seamless and fast.
Visit us in booth 4A-533 at Embedded World to see how our platform is enabling a range of commercial and industrial IoT applications from customers and partners including Pitney Bowes, Microsoft, Eaton, KiWiPower, Smarter, Cypress, STMicroelectronics and others.
While many people are still talking about the potential of the IoT, Electric Imp, its customers, and its ecosystem of partners have been shipping IoT products in volume since 2012.
Meet With Electric Imp at Embedded World 2018 to:
- Experience our wide range of customer products spanning consumer, commercial, and industrial applications
- Understand how you can leverage the Electric Imp platform and service to deliver connected solutions and transform your business
- Learn about IoT security and how Electric Imp is the first and only IoT platform to feature UL 2900-2-2 Cybersecurity Certification, which provides unique benefits to you and your customers
- Engage with our IoT experts, including Electric Imp CEO Hugo Fiennes, who will be on hand to answer your questions
Overview of Electric Imp Embedded World Showcase
Products and Solutions
- Pitney Bowes SmartLink™ award-winning connected postage meter
- EATON Energy Management Circuit Breaker (EMBC) and data analytics
- KiWiPower smart metering and energy intelligence
- Petasense industrial vibration monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Smarter FridgeCam™
- Exclusive sneak peeks of soon-to-be-released products and solutions
Technologies and Demos
- Microsoft IoT Central™ connected industrial PLC Demo
- Secure, massive-scale OTA firmware updates of ST microcontrollers via Azure IoT Hub
- Electric Imp impCentral™ IoT tools for development, manufacturing, and management
- Our full range of software-compatible imp modules, including:
- impC001 module with packaged cellular service
- imp004m module with fully integrated WiFi and Bluetooth LE support
- Electric Imp QuickStart hardware family and solution accelerators… and much more
Additionally, on February 27th at 5:00 p.m., I will deliver a presentation titled “Build an Industrial-Strength Device-to-Cloud IoT Application in 30 Minutes… No Smoke and Mirrors Involved.” In the workshop, we will discuss a proven approach to reducing complexity of IoT solutions and attendees with learn how they can build a secure, scalable, and customized device-to-cloud IoT application using Electric Imp in minutes. Every participant will receive an Electric Imp developer device!
If you are planning to attend and would like to meet with us, appointments can be made here.
We look forward to seeing you at Embedded World!
Head of Solutions Engineering