Amdocs offers a Connected Home solution based on the Bosch IoT Suite
What is this solution all about?
Amdocs Connected Home is a comprehensive solution for security, home automation, energy management, safety, and video surveillance.
Bosch IoT Suite enables reliable communication between gateways and the cloud
Bosch Software Innovations’ IoT platform enables Amdocs to build an open solution for smart home providers which is compatible with many home protocols.
Offered as a SaaS (Software as a Service) model that is cost-efficient and rapidly achieves market maturity, Amdocs Connected Home is a cloud-based solution that runs on AWS and integrates with service providers’ existing OSS, BSS and CRM systems to deliver a mix of DIY or professionally monitored smart home security services, enhanced with rich IP video surveillance, home automation and energy monitoring capabilities, as well as centralized mechanisms such as notification, scenario, and history.
- White label web and smart phone app
- Intuitive user-centric scenarios
- Real-time notifications via mobile push, SMS, email, and IVR outgoing calls
- Real-time events based on different criteria and thresholds
- Real-time remote service control
- Multi-track real-time video surveillance recording and playback
- Simultaneous and auto arming/disarming of macro scenarios
- Highly secure and encrypted
- Open solution to third party services via open APIs
- Multi-site support for SOHO and SMB business needs
Home hardware highlights
- Solution compatible with any home protocol: Z-Wave, ZigBee, ULE, PowerG, Wi-Fi b/g/n, UPnP, etc.
- Rich partner ecosystem of integrated and certified, top-end connected home device manufacturers
- Uplink through cellular and Ethernet
- CMS (Central Monitoring Station) standard interface
- Robust and wide-coverage RF technology – suitable for large, complex homes and commercial buildings
- Approved system: regulated professional security, safety, and insurance
The post Amdocs offers a Connected Home solution based on the Bosch IoT Suite appeared first on Bosch ConnectedWorld Blog.